Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Straight hair products?

I have thick hair, and I want pin-straight hair for my layers. My style is similar to this:


http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1407/1146鈥?/a>


How do I have straight hair w/ out my layers flipping in or out? Does anyone have any products they recomend? I have the CHI hair straightener, and as I love it, my hair still tends to flip in/out through out the day. Any good ';touch-up'; products I can carry with me?


I love Ashley's hair above, and I know she has extensions, but how does she keep her hair super- straight?Straight hair products?
I use Matrix Sleek look the shampoo conditioner and the sleek smoother cream, it works wonders even down here in the florida heat, I obsessed about how these celebs have the perfect hair, and the answer is so simple, they have people that use their knowledge of 30+ years in the hair industry, and do many simple things, such as straightening the hair out for an hour with a simple blowdryer and styling creams..volumizer, smoothers, shine serums etc., this is the most common techniques believe it or not, thats why its hard for us regular joe's to achieve their looks, we can't stand in front of a mirror and even get every hair done with a blowdryer behind our back, it's impossible.


Many of them have hair extensions made out of 100% human virgin hair the best of the best imported sometimes from other countries, so it can be used in the same way our hair is used and can stand up to anything.


I've also used Charles Worthington products and had similar results but the smell got to me, I purchased those at Walgreens.Straight hair products?
Chi actually has products that you use with the chi straightener. They along with the straightener work amazing! You can buy them at target or on ebay!

No comments:

Post a Comment