Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Straight Hair products?

I am going to a big fay party tomorrow night and I was wondering if there are any straighting products that I can by form the drugstore and straighten my hair for that night.


thanksStraight Hair products?
I work with paul mitch and the product that lizyw recomended is actually super skinny serum its amazing. Use it before you flat iron, use pm smoothing straight works and finish off with smoothing gloss drops for high shine.Straight Hair products?
Always use heat protectant spray when you are straightening your hair. Suave Heat protectant Spray -$4 at drugstores.


Straightener- Andie's -$13-14 at drugstores.


Shampoo and conditioner- Herbal Essences -$4 a bottle.


Hairspray- Treseme -$4 a bottle at drugtores.


Pantene texture and shine -$4 a bottle. Tames those fly-away hairs that no one likes.
see if they carry the CHI line..look for the straight guard.


when you get out of the shower towel dry you hair and then rub it through your hair. then blow dry and straighten. i do it to my hair and i love it!
Design Line silk drops.


My stylist told me to use those after I straighten my hair.


It REALLY helps with fly aways and frizz.
smoothening gel by paul mitchelle, its in a clear bottle with a green pump top

No comments:

Post a Comment