Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Straight hair product question?

Is there a product I can buy to put onto my hair and then straighten it after and that product will permanently leave my hair straight until my new hair grows out? Someone told me you can buy a certain product in the hair coloring section but I'm not sure...Straight hair product question?
I don't think there's such product... You can try Japanese hair streightening thou, go here: http://www.hairclubib.com/?gclid=CIXW6eLdqJwCFZJM5QodSHU6kAStraight hair product question?
well theres a straightning perm you can do.





i had it done before


but it just depends on how straight you want it.





go to a perfessional hair salon and ask them about it;


theyll give you all the details.





good luck(:
  • website host
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment