Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Herbal Essence Pin Straight Hair Products?

Sorry, I don't kno if I spelled that right....





Anyways, I bought this stuff for my bro for Christmas just because his hair is wavy and he'd like it straight with out straightening it. I can't tell if it's working.





Do you think it works?





Please only answer if you have used this product or kno someone who used it!!!!!!!!!!!!Herbal Essence Pin Straight Hair Products?
i use this, and it does straighten it a little.


i noticed a difference, but not drasticallyHerbal Essence Pin Straight Hair Products?
no well it didnt for me
a tiny bit.


nothing amazing.


but maybe it's because


my hair is naturally curly


and kinda long.





idk anyone else who


used that, but i head


sunsilk hairapy straighten


up works really good.

No comments:

Post a Comment