Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Straight Hair Product??

What is a REALLY good hair product


for straight hair?


Like that stuff you put in before


you straighten it?


Or in the shower?





And I need something that makes


it stay throughout the day.


And It can't be like way expensive.





Help please?Straight Hair Product??
i have this stuff my sunsilk..its called straighten up and its in a purple bottle...i but it on right after i get out of the shower and then i brush my hair while its still soaked to how i part it and everything and then take a blow dryer and start from the top and go down...and this stuff makes your hair smell amazingg! and its summer so i'll go in the pool hours after taking a shower and my hair will feel absolutly amazingg, silky, and softt..and once my hair just dries normally..it feels like i just got done showering..so i hope this helps =)..oh and i found it in walmart for like 3 bucks

No comments:

Post a Comment