Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Straight hair products? PLEASE HELP!?

hey guys!!





i looove to straighten my hair but the only trouble is that once i do it, it starts to go curly again (only a lil but...hey i dont like it! :P). does any one know of a product/products that will make my hair keep straight/straighter? something that you put on after straighteneing? i would prefer a cream/serum type one but any will be great!





THANKS GUYS - YOU ALL STARS!!





(ps - i live in the UK and have a 拢7 limit)Straight hair products? PLEASE HELP!?
my hair is extremely curly....i put a smoothing cream i got from a salon in mine it comes in an orange container. i also use biosilk after to get rid of the iron smell and to add shine to my hair, i use ';blonde'; cream in my hair to keep down fly-aways, and also a molding mud from design line to keep is straight and piece it some. i can go out in the most humid weather and my hair will stay straight





hope i helpedStraight hair products? PLEASE HELP!?
john frieda has a straightening product line. his products work wonderfully. u should try them out.
sunsilk straighten up
Go for the curly hair. I like it curled. I can't stand this Straight thing.





It stinks of high maintenance
Bio Silk is great, just use a small amount other wise it looks greasy


Also Flat Out works great too. Flat out has shampoo and conditioner that all help with keeping your hair Flat!

No comments:

Post a Comment