Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Straight hair products?

Any suggestions for shampoo/conditioner/hairspray that will make kinky-straight hair stick straight and shiny?Straight hair products?
Depending on your hair type, I would suggest the Matrix line of products. I love them all from shampoo to hair spray. I use the Biolage line but you might want to try the ';Sleek Look'; line.





As far as getting the look you want, the products are only 1/2 the story. You have to make sure you style it properly too. Take a look at this 6 step process (taken from ivillage)





http://beauty.ivillage.com/hair/cutsstyl鈥?/a>





Have fun!Straight hair products?
i use sunsilk cuz garnier makes my hair pooff and i hate it.


get sunsilk anti poof shampoo and conditionar.
I have wavy frizzy hair. I use Matrix sleek look for my shampoo and conditioner then the CHI straightening creme and it works great....





good luck
Bumble and Bumble Straight is the BEST straightening product on earth. Any products with a high concentration of silicone will be good, but I love B%26amp;B the best. Use a small amount in damp hair and blow dry straight. (You can even start with B%26amp;B Tonic to prep your hair, if it's really dry or finicky). This stuff ROCKS.
Garnier I have found to be too greasy and makes hair oily. I use Loreal TEXT Sublime Shine before blowing it dry. Or Redkin Anti-Snap.
Style: try alberto straightening serum, but i would recommend using a blow dryer and a circle barrel brush. The best shampoo and conditioner i have found is loreal vive it makes hair soft, shiny and it smells sooo good:)

No comments:

Post a Comment